Only one hour from Washington DC, 45 minutes from Washington Dulles Airport, and 8 minutes from Culpeper County Airport.
From the Washington Beltway take I-66 West for 20 miles to Exit 43A (Rte. 29). Go south for 26.25 miles on Rte. 29 to Elkwood. Turn left on Kelly´s Ford Road (Rte. 674) and go 5 miles to Edwards Shop Road (Rte. 620), then go 1/2 mile on Edwards Shop Road, where you will find the Inn at Kelly´s Ford on the left.
Inn at Kelly´s Ford
16589 Edwards Shop Road
Remington, VA 22734
Phone: (540) 399-1779
Fax: (540) 399-9980
To: Inn at Kelly’s Ford
Take US-29N toward Culpeper/Washington, about 52.0miles. Once you pass the last Culpeper exit:(Brandy Station) you will go through the next light and make your first Right(Post Office on the corner). This is Rt.674, Kelly’s Ford Rd. You will go about 5.7miles, Kelly’s Ford will turn into Edwards Shop Rd. stay straight. When you pass the Kelly’s Ford bridge on the left the road will curve sharp left. Once you go around the left curve are on the left.
Directions to the Inn at Kelly’s Ford:
From Washington, DC:
- From the Beltway, take I-66 West for 20 miles to exit 43A (Rt. 29 South)
- Travel on Rt. 29 South for 26.2 miles to Elkwood
- Turn left on Kelly’s Ford Rd (Rt. 674) and go 5 miles to Rt. 620 (Edwards Shop Rd)
- Travel ½ mile on Rt. 620
- The Inn at Kelly’s Ford will be on your left
- Go East on E Market ST/VA-7 BR toward Church St NE
- Turn right onto Church St SE
- Turn right onto Loudoun ST SE
- Turn left onto S King ST/US 15 BR
- Continue to follow S King ST
- S King St becomes US-15 S
- Turn right onto Lee Highway/US-29 S/US 15 S
- Continue to follow US-29 S/US-15 S
- Turn left onto US-15 BR/US-29 BR/James Madison ST
- Turn left onto E Main ST
- Turn slight right onto RT. 651 (Sumerduck Rd)
- Turn right onto Rt. 620 (Edwards Shop Rd)
- Turn left to stay on Rt. 620
- The Inn will be on your left
FROM: RICHMOND, VA
Take I-95 North for 50 miles. Take Exit 133 for Rte. 17 North towards Warrenton, merge onto 17 and follow for about 15 miles. Turn left off of 17 onto Rte. 651 (Sumerduck Rd) and follow for around 9 miles. Take a left onto Rte. 620 (Edwards Shop Rd), cross bridge and turn left, follow ½ mile to Inn on left.
Have a safe trip!